Written by Green Pioneers Student Interns and Apprentices

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Learning From Our Mistakes!


10/5/11

Dealing with someone that doesn't want to cooperate and being in a hard and stressful situation is tough. Especially when they're screaming and being disrespectful towards you. 
The way you're really supposed to deal with it is going head first, meaning that you don't scream, you be respectful and try to work with the person as much as you can. 
I am Joanna Syx and I am a student assistant to Grace Proctor. Yes, I was in this situation at one point and I didn't handle it as I was suppose to but those difficult situations make us stronger.
 Sometimes its stressful but if we have it in us we can work with anyone. In Green Pioneers, we try our hardest to work together like a family and make sure situations like this don't happen again. I for one will say I did slip up and respond bad but then again I am only human. I learn and will be the best leader I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment