Written by Green Pioneers Student Interns and Apprentices

Friday, April 29, 2011

The day before Earth Day

Just a day before Earth day! Wow doesn't time move quickly? Well all the projects are basically done. We just have to present them tomorrow which I'm so exited about! "Come to our Earth Day celebration" is what I would say if I saw anyone of you reading this. Joanna wrote a speech and I heard it, and personally I think it's really good. All of the projects are really great and I think it's really surprising how much hard work every individual has put into their project. Ill admit I might have stage-fright, but I'm going to try my very best to not let that stop me. I bet everyone is really just awaiting the arrival of tomorrow. I'm pretty sure everyone is fully prepared! I'm confident enough to say its going to be really great tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment